Quantcast

Monday, April 16, 2007

New Logo

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

PSaMP is upgraded! I think the new logo kicks ass, but that's my personal opinion. It was done by my sister, who happens to be a whiz on photoshop (I am not, as evident by my ms paint manipulations). Keep a lookout for some quality posts by my sister (not the one who gave me the mini pony shirt, but a mini pony/Pittsburgh sports enthusiast nonetheless), who is the newest addition to PSaMP and is a displaced Pittsburgh fan living in New York City.

That is all. For Now. Till Later. MPOTD soon

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Brodie Maddock said...

most awesome idea for a blog ever.

tecmo said...

For anyone who is listening, brodie knows what he is talking about! thanks for the comment!