The Pirates lead the 'Stros 3-1 in the 6th. But you already knew that:
- Cool interview with Zach Landres-Schnur of The Big Picture.
- Some maniac wants more flesh among televised college cheerleaders. And I give my full support to this so-called "psycho."
- Sidney Crosby (remember him?) is among Time's 100 most influential people. Finally, someone else has heard of this kid.
- Rich-ass, gap-toothed Michael Strahan likens the NFL to having a dull, rusty blade twisted in your body. Poor people everywhere begin dulling up their blades...
- The best Little League Concession Stand items. No arguments here.
- The Dugout is back! I about died at this part:
MannyThe Torpedoes: /hits ball over Green Monster, plods around bases and
back to dugout
hey guys gues wha i foun out
MyNameIsSlimJD : Yes. We know. The bases are like pillows.
- Conquer Fort Boyard. Worst. Show. Ever.
- Don't understand today's "Marmaduke?" Joe Mathlete will help you out. Side-splitting fun.
Its the 8th inning now, and the Buccos are still up 3-1. Big Country took one deep. The Pirates are trying to win their 3rd in a row, and 5th straight over the 'Stros this season. Plus, a 9-10 record look so much sexier than 8-11.
Sorry for the lack of domination today. I had a rough paper due about global terrorism, and that pretty much consumed most of my life today. Oh, and Awful Announcing posted an article regarding a typo on espn.com's front page. In an related instance, I wrote "message" the exact same way (meassage) in my paper shortly after reading that article. Thanks AA, for crushing what otherwise would have been a fairly decent paper regarding the contributions to modern global terrorism by the Islamic Assassins.
"UPDATE..." Update: The score is tied at 3 in the top of the 9th. That sucks the wind outta everything. Oh, and if I have to see that horrible Shop N Save commercial where they have the customers singing the theme song (I guess) one more time, I'm gonna snap. "Shop N Save's the just right place for me!!!" How about use some proper grammar, and some proper singers, you SnS toolbags.