Quantcast

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

UPDATE...

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

The Pirates lead the 'Stros 3-1 in the 6th. But you already knew that:

MannyThe Torpedoes: /hits ball over Green Monster, plods around bases and
back to dugout

hey guys gues wha i foun out

MyNameIsSlimJD : Yes. We know. The bases are like pillows.

Its the 8th inning now, and the Buccos are still up 3-1. Big Country took one deep. The Pirates are trying to win their 3rd in a row, and 5th straight over the 'Stros this season. Plus, a 9-10 record look so much sexier than 8-11.

Sorry for the lack of domination today. I had a rough paper due about global terrorism, and that pretty much consumed most of my life today. Oh, and Awful Announcing posted an article regarding a typo on espn.com's front page. In an related instance, I wrote "message" the exact same way (meassage) in my paper shortly after reading that article. Thanks AA, for crushing what otherwise would have been a fairly decent paper regarding the contributions to modern global terrorism by the Islamic Assassins.

"UPDATE..." Update: The score is tied at 3 in the top of the 9th. That sucks the wind outta everything. Oh, and if I have to see that horrible Shop N Save commercial where they have the customers singing the theme song (I guess) one more time, I'm gonna snap. "Shop N Save's the just right place for me!!!" How about use some proper grammar, and some proper singers, you SnS toolbags.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: