Quantcast

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hines Ward Is Giving Crown Royal Cask No. 16 To His Teammates

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Thanks to my buddy Rich for the tip.

Hines Ward was so happy about winning his second Super Bowl ring that he decided to give a badass gift to each of his teammates. Crown Royal Cask No. 16, since he's a fan of the drink. Also, because Cask No. 16 shares the best color combination in the world, Black and Gold.

Hines had this to say about the gift:


"I’m so grateful to put on the Steelers uniform and call these guys my teammates. Each one has a special place in my heart, so I arranged to give each teammate a bottle of Crown Royal Cask No. 16 that has a specially embroidered message from me in honor of our win. I’m a Crown Royal fan and this particular edition is super-smooth, plus the black and gold packaging matches our colors."


Hines knows what's up. Why not give something classy like premium whiskey rather than money, or more jewelry, or anything else that rich, privileged athletes wouldn't care about. Hines took the time to think of all the guys on the team, and was able to relate the team with one of his favorite drinks.

Hey Hines, I blogged about the Steelers all season...you mind tossing a custom bottle this way? I wouldn't mind a bottle of Crown premium for my troubles.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get your bottle man - your pic was on Jim Rome - maybe Ward was watching.