Quantcast

Friday, February 6, 2009

Mini Pony of the Day 2-6-09

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I've used a lot of dog-and-mini-pony-together pictures, but I don't believe this one was ever used. The dog looks like he's smiling so hard. I would, too, if I was sitting next to a badass horse that was smaller than me.

I smiled pretty hard when I first read these clutch links:

The Steelers at the Pro Bowl. [OFTOT]

Since Bert Blyleven hasn't been inducted into the HOF yet, my buddy Carson is inducting him into the Hardball Heroes club. Awesome! [More Hardball]

The SEC clearly won the recruiting war. [Moondog Sports]

The good old days of Celtics-Lakers. [Josh Q. Public]

Bill Clinton makes Charles Barkley feel dumb. [NESW Sports]

You gotta listen to Casey Kasem lose his shit. [The Pensblog]

**Stay tuned. In an hour or so, I'll be posting something hardass. I mean, everything I post is pretty hardass, but you get where I'm going.**

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

GM-Carson said...

Much love for the plug. We'll be returning the favor this weekend on More Hardball.