Quantcast

Monday, December 15, 2008

Santonio Holmes is Funny

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Santonio updated his semi-new Yardbarker blog prior to yesterday's game, and it turns out that Holmes is kinda funny. Check out the joke he wrote:


It's the third quarter and the Steelers are running a no-huddle offense.

BEN: "Tone, Heath, Nate, Hines -- come on guys, line up."

Ben looks at Heath and gives him the wink.

HINES: "What's the play? Come on man, what's the play?!"

BEN: "I got this, I got this. Don't worry about it."


Funny, yes, but it would work better if Heath actually got a decent number of balls thrown his way. Heath could totally be a Witten-type player, but he doesn't have nearly as many chances as Jason.

But maybe Santonio was just stoned...so it all made sense.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No mention of Bob Smizik calling it quits?

tecmo said...

I know, right? Me and a few bloggers emailed back and forth about it, with one saying that I took him out (since my interview with him). A joke, but I'll make that claim, haha. I've emailed Smizik to wish him the best and see if his opinion.