Quantcast

Friday, December 5, 2008

TEH STEELERS R TEH GHEY! OMG WTF LOLZ

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I'm amazed at what people put on Youtube sometimes. The above fan video is a bit disturbing, which makes me question the motives of the fan. We all know athletes love the butt-slap, but I didn't think it made for good Internet video.

Oh wait.

And the video's uploader described the video with one word:

"sorry.."

Well played, highlightkey.

If you, too, enjoy watching a fully-grown Pittsburgh Steeler place a well-executed butt slap onto another fully-grown Pittsburgh Steeler, the video is above for your pleasure(?).

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Cotter said...

Tyrone Carter showed great technique on that one. Just off to the right (?) enough so that he wasn't getting full cheek, but enough to let Troy know he did a good job.

I give it an 8.

getfreshdesigns said...

I thought Tyrone was going to dry hump troy or something. and ass smack, i do that to my wife all the time, it's innocent.