Quantcast

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Steelers Madden 09 Glitches Will Trip You Out

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I'm not one to usually watch videos of video game glitches, but this one is pretty trippy. And as I told you yesterday, I'm putting as little effort as possible into the site for Christmas week.

Apparently, Larry Foote and Mewelde Moore turn into Santonio Holmes if the opposing team kicks off from the goal line. And not their goal line. Yours.

Do some hard drugs, and maybe this'll make sense. As for me, I'm leaving work in a bit and heading to my folk's house for Christmas. It's icy as hell in NYC, so wish me luck and safe travels. I'll do the same for you.

Merry Christmas Eve, all.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: