Quantcast

Friday, September 14, 2007

Visitor of the Week: 6 Month Anniversary of PSaMP

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Yesterday was the 6 month anniversary of PSaMP. Word.

I sorta let that pass, but that won't be the case next week. I've got some great local acts and (fingers crossed) bigger bloggers stoppin' by to take over PSaMP for a week. It'll be my first experience with handing over the reigns to PSaMP, so we'll see how it goes.

On to the VotW:



Several days after the Browns game, someone (from Cleveland, nonetheless) found PSaMP by Googling: "Charlie Frye sucks." You didn't think you were gonna be put on blast. You thought wrong. Way to support your team.



Second, someone from Italy blogsearched for Beavis and Butthead. Awesome. I want to go watch Beavis and Butthead Do America, now. Gotta add that to the Orange County-need-to-watch-again-soon-movie-list. My favorite quotes(copied and pasted directly from imdb, because I'm lazy):

  • President Clinton: Beavis and Butt-head, on behalf of your fellow Americans I extend my deepest thanks. You exemplify a fine new crop of young Americans who will grow into the leaders of this great country. Butt-head: Huh huh huh, he said extend! Beavis: Oh, yeah!
  • Butt-head: [Beavis and Butthead roll the TV out of the school, it falls down the stairs and breaks] That was cool. Huh huh huh. Beavis: No it wasn't! Butt-head: Uh... oh yeah.
  • Muddy Grimmes: You got any last words before I kill ya? Butt-head: I got a couple - buttcheeks. Beavis: Yeah - and boobs. I just wanna say that again... Boobs.
  • Beavis: This sucks. It's all hot and stuff. Butt-head: This desert is stupid. They should put a drinking fountain out here. Beavis: Yeah, yeah. Or like a 7-11, or something.
  • Pilot: Get the hell out of the cockpit! Butt-head: Huh huh, you said... Pilot: Now!
  • [noticing the open door, the stolen T.V., and the broken window] Butt-head: Whoa! I just figured something out, Beavis? Beavis: What's that? Butt-head: This sucks!
  • Beavis: Something's wrong with my butt! Butt-head: Your butt sucks!

I love that movie.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Eric (Extra P.) said...

I just realized that next month is the one-year of my blog. It's amazing, because it feels like it's been longer.

Early congratulations, anyway.