Quantcast

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Want To Win An IPhone?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


My blogging compatriot BP at Awful Announcing asked for a link, and those that ask shall receive.

AA is hosting an ESPN Pigskin Pick Em' Challenge, where the winner shall receive one ultra super cool IPhone. To play along, follow this link:

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin/group?groupID=12963

AA's post is here. Read that if you want to learn more about the contest.

If you decide to play, be sure to let me know your team name either in the comments or at psampmail@gmail.com. Due to name-length constrictions, I am playing as PghSports&MiniPonies. I left the fabulous team name The Mini Ponies on the table for whoever wants to snatch it up.

Enter. Win. Let me know how you're doing. Its very easy. And you can win a phone. Win/win all around.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Sheena Beaston said...

you will find me in this group

entry name

miniponyhoax