Quantcast

Friday, September 21, 2007

PSaMP's Halfie Birthday Extravaganza First Week Wrap Up

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

I can't believe I made it through nearly a week without full control of PSaMP. To this point, I've been the sole thinker/writer/researcher/editor of this here site, and turning the reigns over to other bloggers was different, to say the least.

I hope you enjoyed Week 1 of PSaMP's Halfie Birthday Extravaganza. Some cool bloggers stopped by, and provided some worthy reads. I hope you'll stick around next week when Week 2 goes down. There's several other blogs/bloggers on tap for next week, and I expect a repeat in quality.

Thanks again to you, the reader, for making the first 6 months as painless as possible. Without your clicks, reads, comments, emails and hates, this wouldn't all be worthwhile. Everything here is yours. I'm happy I can bring you a different perspective (as well as pictures of cool little horses). PSaMP FOR THE PEOPLE!

Week 1 Wrap Up.

Monday - Larry Brown Sports (LB's MPotD)
Tuesday - Doubt About It (DAI's MPotD)
Wednesday - Sheena Beaston (Sheena's MPotD)
Thursday - Awful Announcing (AA's MPotD)

Follow the links (or just scroll down the page) to re-read these awesome posts. They're worth it. Many thanks to all who participated in Week 1!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: