Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bryant McFadden Rules

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


My aunt sent this picture message to my phone yesterday. I am in awe.

All she said was:

i just met mcfadden 20.

She also emailed my mom today to let her know. Here is what she said (ignore the grammar):

How about me running into Mcfadden of the Steeler last night....... he not a very personable .....

I would expect nothing less.

That picture is priceless. He's so scared.

P.S. Bryant McFadden loves baked beans.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

Hey! A Pirates fan!

Cotter said...

I like Baked Beans too, maybe he and I can be friends...

Chris said...

dude looks like he's about to kill your aunt.