Quantcast

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bryant McFadden Rules

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


My aunt sent this picture message to my phone yesterday. I am in awe.

All she said was:

i just met mcfadden 20.

She also emailed my mom today to let her know. Here is what she said (ignore the grammar):

How about me running into Mcfadden of the Steeler last night....... he not a very personable .....

I would expect nothing less.

That picture is priceless. He's so scared.

P.S. Bryant McFadden loves baked beans.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

Hey! A Pirates fan!

Cotter said...

I like Baked Beans too, maybe he and I can be friends...

Chris said...

dude looks like he's about to kill your aunt.