Quantcast

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Steelers Fans Rule

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Excuse the surplus of Steelers/Patriots posts this week. Sure, I've completely neglected the Pirates (rightfully so) and have drifted from the Pens. I apologize. I promise I'll get back to the Penguins soon. Pirates...we'll see about that. Right now, my Steelers will win prediction is consuming my thoughts.

I decided to see who is better, Steelers fans or Patriots fans. These were some of the first images that appeared when I Google Image Searched for "Steelers fan" and "Patriots fan."

No joke. Looking back now, though, the Steelers fan pic is off the first page. Wtf, Google?

Steelers fan...fiiiine. Patriots fan...old.

Cool Manbi Storm Ski gloves, dweeb.





...Hey, baby.



I rest my case.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Cotter said...

Man I had the best image to complement that and now I can't find it. F this interweb.

PS - good to see we both subscribe to the when in need, just post pictures theory. It's a can't miss blogging strategy. Hot girls and/or funny shit = great success.

Jonny Van Mundegaarde said...

Perhaps I can be of some help here fellas

And her

tecmo said...

...and you're busy making racist statements while blowing Tom Brady. Classy