Quantcast

Friday, February 1, 2008

My Super Bowl Pick Is In

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



I know you've probably asked yourself this question about a million times by now: "Who is Tec and PSaMP endorsing for the Super Bowl?"

So many tough decisions. Do I go with Brady and the much-hated Cheatriots? Or do I go with the QB picked before Big Ben in the same draft who still doesn't have a ring like Ben but the "experts" are all fawning over?

End of suspense. I went with Eli and the Giants. My pick is over at good friend Chris' blog, The Hot Route. He's got a whole buncha cool blogs that added picks. Mine is the best, though.

He asked us to try to keep the reasoning to 10 words or less (even though a couple bloggers went over), so that'll explain my sentence structure/grammar.

You'll have to go over to The Hot Route to see my reasoning. I can't give it all away here.

However, Sheena gave me the inspiration for the "Precious Moments" reference.

Fin.



PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: