Quantcast

Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm A Poet

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Yesterday, I received an email from Pat at WHYGAVS and the AOL Fanhouse asking if I'd be interested in writing a poem.

I agreed, mainly because I haven't written a poem since about 5th grade, and my poetry skillz could use some practice.

As it turns out, Fanhouse is pimping out some solid local bloggers to write a short preview for their respective MLB franchise...in poetry form. So far, there's been poems, limericks, a haiku or two...the whole deal.

Now, there are not enough drugs and not nearly enough booze to inspire someone to write a poem about our Pittsburgh Pirates, but I gave it a shot anyway. You can find my submission right here. Don't hate (too much).

MLB Poetry Previews: Pittsburgh Pirates

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: