Quantcast

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Classic Mini Pony of the Day 4-2-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


(originally published on 4-2-07)


Its fluffy. Its cool. Its tiny as hell. Its the Mini Pony of the Day! Every day, I get a new favorite mini pony. I sometimes think it can't happen, and I wont find a sweeter picture of a cool little horse the next day, but I seem to prove myself wrong. Now, I want this one as my pet.


(Editor's note: This is where I first started realizing that there were way too many mini pony pictures on the world wide web. I originally intended for the MPotD to be a joke, but saw that this was going to be a regular deal for the duration of the site. And now I'm roped in.)

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: