Quantcast

Monday, April 21, 2008

Santonio Holmes Is Naked

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Thanks, AJ.

I'm putting this picture at the bottom of the post, hopefully obscured by many, many linebreaks so that your boss doesn't see this as soon as the page loads.

NSFW is an understatement. Original, naked picture here. I haven't even clicked on that link, so I won't hate you if you don't either.


UNSEXY UPDATE: Bandwidth was exceeded on that original link. You can check out Santonio's dong here. Gross.


-




I mean it.








Not joking.








Its kinda gross.












PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, could have done without that, for sure. Just glad you blocked out his mini pony...

Cotter said...

inappropriate.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a useful purpose for our unrequested, unwanted mascot.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...NICE!!Shouldn't be on the internet..but at home in private.

Anonymous said...

Web site ImgRed (http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/oOAntiisocialOo/boystop.jpg)

Anonymous said...

His dick is huge

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e359/oOAntiisocialOo/boystop.jpg

Lori said...

Covering up Santonio Holm's dick is probably the most useful thing Steely McBeam has done since he became the mascot.

Lori said...

and I typoed. sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well, he lives up to his last name, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

average for a semi state

Anonymous said...

Make me Stink!

Anonymous said...

I may have better luck tossing that thing around...

Anonymous said...

...Yeah toss me that meat stick, I'll catch it right in my mouth

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of college days..........best sex ever with football jocks!