Quantcast

Friday, April 4, 2008

Georges Laraque Rules

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Too. Many. People. On. The. Ice/Floor.

In all seriousness, Georges Laraque is awesome. He recently organized a floor hockey game with a bunch of Pittsburgh kids to help support the Doorway Foundation, explained in the video as helping with people dealing with addiction.

Now, if I was a kid playing in this game, I'd be shitting in my britches just thinking about Laraque staring me down, politely asking to fight.

I can't stand when idiotic fans of rival teams continually call Laraque a heartless goon without knowing anything other than his role as a team enforcer. Please hate on the guy who just received the Edward J. DeBartolo “Community Service” Award for helping the local community and charities. Yes, he's a real bastard.

And that concludes my Friday post. Have a beautiful weekend. And be sure to check out Cotter's Meeting People Is Easy, for which I'm a panelist for the third straight week. I should see if I can get paid for this.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Cotter said...

I'll pay you in Eat 'n Park smiley cookies if you want?

tecmo said...

Done and done