Quantcast

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 7-22-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Best. Camera angle. Ever.

Nice. I feel like I could get down with whatever show/play/event this is. Mainly because...

...Hey, baby.

When I wasn't checking out this chick, I was reading these links:

Freddy Sanchez is a gazelle. [The Black and Gold Blog]

James Farrior wants to retire as a Steeler. You would too if said team got you a Super Bowl ring. [Steelers Gab]

Do you miss ATH and PTI? Nope? That's what I thought. [Awful Announcing]

The only reason rollerblading is cool. [With Leather]

Mike Tomlin can't afford a sophomore slump. [One For The Other Thumb]

I, too, associate HNIC with something other than Hockey Night in Canada. [Eddy Spaghetti]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: