Quantcast

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ray Allen > TMZ Photographers

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Jerome What?

Jerome "The Bus" What?

I'll admit, Ray Allen has always been one of my favorite NBAers. This just ups his coolness in my eyes.

A TMZ photog hounded Ray after leaving a club in L.A. Said photog didn't know Jerome Bettis' last name, causing Allen and his crew to stop what they were doing and harass the ignorant paparazzi. Bennis? Bennett?

Ray was on my shit list recently. As much as I hate Boston, I was cool with watching both Ray and KG win a ring (PP, too). Despite my love for the individuals, they still helped Boston's ego expansion (if that's even possible at this point) with the championship. But the main thing...I'll still bust out NBA 2K7 on the 360 just to play with Seattle. Ray, Rashard Lewis, Chris Wilcox, Squatch. I tried last night and Ray Allen let me down. Big time. Like 2-12 on threes or some Larry Hughes-type nonsense. I swore a lot.

Luckily for Ray, he was caught on video defending Steelers legend Bettis. I shall forget the brick after brick simply for this two minute long glimpse into Allen's life.

Thank you, TMZ. You have restored my faith in Ray Allen.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: