Quantcast

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get Your PSaMP Fix Through Facebook

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I don't know about you, but I only have a Facebook (not my real last name) and Myspace account for this here blog. I don't troll around on either social networking site, but I won't hate on you if that's what your life consists of.

However, Facebook has been rolling out a bunch of applications that seem to make life easier, one being the Blog Networks application. I've started one for PSaMP, and you can join here to get your Pittsbrugh sports and small equine fix through Facebook if you so choose.

It's different from the PSaMP Facebook group page in that there's a feed that shows when new posts are published. Plus, you'll be on Facebook, so we'll know you're cool.

Join the PSaMP Facebook Blog Network

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Business Horse said...

Anything I can do for more random Facebook friends is great. Also expect Gunpowder Jones to find your Myspace page.