Quantcast

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 10-27-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I know we've seen mini pony-pulling-a-human pictures on PSaMP before, but I have a newfound respect for these little helpers.

I told you in my MMCNY that I'm sore and exhausted from the weekend. Thing is, I wrote that last night after the loss. The morning brought on a whole new level of pain/fatigue. Word of advice, don't try to lift half of a 1,000 pound upright piano. I have no back/chest/arms/legs/body right now. I could totally use one of these mini pony carts right about now.

Read on:

A Giant mess, indeed. [One For The Other Thumb]

More sports insider goodness from HHR. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]

Great sports broadcasting bloopers. [On 205th]

Top Michael Jordan/Nike commercials. [NESW Sports]

Miss America cursed the Lions. [The World of Isaac]

Vote for the WPIAL champions. [Rizzo Sports]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: