Quantcast

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh No, The Elderly Have Figured Out Youtube!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



"What in the wide wide world of sports is a-goin' on here?"

The downfall of modern civilization is upon us. Old people are figuring out the Internet, and worse...Youtube! I'm glad this mystery old dude is a Steelers fan, but...

...is that...De. Camp. Town. Ladies? I thought that was an old fashioned n***** work song (just watched that clip like 30 times in a row...never gets old)? Seems like old Steelers guy got a little toasty before he donned the fake 'stache and turned on the webcam.

"A man drink like that and does not eat, he is going to die."

Alright, I gotta stop, 'cos now I'll want to go out and buy a VCR to watch my old-ass copy of that movie on VHS.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: