Quantcast

Friday, October 10, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 10-10-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


More from the Manheim Farm Show series from Doug. Its my opinion that every parade should have minimum 1 mini horse involved.

I wanna know what's on the back of that flatbed in front of the little critter.

Parade these links in front of your eyes:

So Shaq respects Kobe's game? [The Sports Culture]

Tommy Tuberville is a master at "coach speak." [Moondog Sports]

This Troy Polamalu Nike commercial is pretty badass! [Intentional Foul]

You wanna work in sports? [Hugging Harold Reynolds]

Pour some out for the SuperSonics. [Juiced Sports Blog]

The Luke Walton Stalker game. Gross. [The World of Isaac]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

Ark of the Covenant?


Honestly I can't remember, I saw additional mini-ponies and got too excited. (6 total in the parade)

Anonymous said...

Troy commercial is pretty bad ass!

Damn shame about the Sonics, I just poured out half of my Old E for them now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my post.