Quantcast

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mini Pony of the Day 6-27-07

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Mini ponies are always cool. Pug dogs are always cool as well. Pictures that include mini ponies and pug dogs blow my mind.

Brace yourself, because this mini poniy's name is Lilliput Acres ShowMe Itty Bitty. I can't make this stuff up. Here's the proof. Its the same site that PSaMP found June 22nd's MPotD on. That was Napoleon Dynamite. This one's name is so much better.

My sister asked me about the odd hair patterns on this horse. I had no answer.

I can promise that future Mini Ponies of the Day will come from this same site. There are tons of great ones to choose from. Some have this crazy hair pattern. Others don't. They are all cool, though.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: