Quantcast

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Passion Win! Passion Win!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No. I'm not going to discuss the whole Pirates/Roger Clemens game. I need something else to get that bitter taste outta my mouth. How about...women's' football!

The Passion dominated dismantled crushed worked beat (I'm trying to be nice) the Philadelphia Phoenix, 40-0. The concludes the regular season for the Passion, and that unblemished 7-0 record looks damn pretty. Take that, 1972 Dolphins.

The NWFA, which usually doesn't put stats out until Monday, again has failed to provide any information about the game. PSaMP will have it covered, as soon as I find out more than the score.

Torina Henley rushed for 127 yards on 15 carries. She also scored twice.

7-0! Kickass!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: