Quantcast

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Vote For Tec!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

I don't claim to be hot, but I need your help. Visit the lovely Ladies..., and vote for PSaMP in the Hot Blogger Bracket. I've been named a #2 seed in my bracket, behind only the famous Will Leitch from Deadspin.

Ultra flattering!

But PSaMP can't go anywhere without your votes.

Again, the Ladies...' post is here.

To bypass it directly and to go straight to the voting, click here.

(I'm currently holding down a 65%/35% advantage over The Futon Report, a blog that PSaMP has been a huge fan of.)

Do your thing. Follow the link and get PSaMP recognized!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Suss said...

You don't have to play nice. I've never heard of you either.

Holly said...

Team PSaMP! Seriously, man, we all love your site. We're pulling for you! (And voting. Um, a lot.)

tecmo said...

team PSaMP...

that'd make a great t shirt

(which i would leave at the bottom of the ladies...' bed)