Quantcast

Friday, October 5, 2007

ESPN Sucks At Covering Hockey

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Strugglin'.

Espn.com has had its share of realtime stats troubles, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Here is a screenshot from 9:51 P.M. on Friday night ( my life is mucho exciting), roughly 20+ minutes after the completion of the Pens/Canes game. According to Espn.com, only 2 minutes and 6 seconds has gone by in the game, and the puck currently sits in the crowd. As you can see through my MS Painting (click on the picture for a bigger, clearer view), I'm concerned as to why the crowd won't give the puck back. I've also highlighted the actual time of night, which drastically conflicts with Espn's take on the game.

I know tWWL is trying to kill hockey, but this is just ridiculous. And no, I wasn't relying on the big E for game coverage. I watched it with my eyes on the godsend that is FSN Pittsburgh. I only came across this tidbit through the comments section of Pensblog. If you click on the pic, you can see that I've got Pensblog opened as well.

We don't need no steenking Espn hockey coverage. Give me FSN Pittsburgh and Pensblog all night.

P.S. Ducks are going down tomorrow.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: