Quantcast

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sayonara, Senior Colclough

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Oh snap, they're at it again. I thought these two were outta my mind forever. I was wrong.

Come to think of it, this is like a mirror image of that Taylor pic.

Ricardo Colclough, the man-meat in that hottie sandwich, is no longer a Steeler. Sucks.

I'm pretty bummed that the best punt-fumbling, third string CB will no longer put on the Black and Gold.

/joking.

Side Note: Steelers.com has already updated the depth chart to show Anthony Madison, the Colclough-replacement signee in the third string spot. Colclough was really pushed out the door. I've been a Madison supporter while he was in training camp with the Steelers, and hopefully he can solidify the Special Teams coverage unit. Come to think of it, we should just sign Chidi. Its usually around this point in the season when he makes an appearance on the Pittsburgh sidelines.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

5 comments:

getfreshdesigns said...

Is it me, or do the steelers love to sign guys with names that are hard to pronounce?

Bring back Chidi!

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

I was amazed they kept Ricardo on the roster out of training camp.

Sign Chidi!

Cotter said...

Consider this a 3rd vote to bring back Chidi

tecmo said...

All votes considered (and including myself), that makes 4 strong votes to bring back the Special Teams beast. Someone needs to find the contact info of Tomlin or Rooney and tell them that Steelers Nation is speaking.

It seems like we go through this every year. Stress Special Teams in training camp, cut Chidi, struggle at Special Teams early in the season, sign Chidi, then get better at Special Teams. Hasn't dude done enough to earn a permanent roster spot?

Anonymous said...

Man!! What am I ever gonna do with my Colclough jersey now??? Yes, sadly, I own one (probably the only one!). The only saving grace on this one is that I only paid the Ebay bargain basement price for it pre fumblepalooza season, instead of full retail at any time.

Come to think of it, I probably should have pulled it out for halloween, lathered up my fingers in butter, and canvased the neighborhood! I'm pretty sure that is about the only use that jersey has left in it.