Quantcast

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Am Not That Compatible With Missy Peregrym

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I came across this bullshit website called CelebMatch by doing a simple Google search for Yancey Thigpen. Because that's what I do. I Google Yancey Thigpen like its my job.

The site shows your physical, emotional, intellectual and total compatibility with desired celebrity by simply entering your birthday. The internet is wonderful.

After looking for several celebs, I decided to search for Big Ben's fling, Missy Peregrym. If I was compatible enough, I would swoop in to make my move.

I am not compatible enough.

Physical - 46%
Emotional - 78%
Intellectual - 98% (Word!)
Total - 74%

Less than 50% physical compatibility? What the hell? She's hot. I'm...decent. But I guess our brains got in the way of our bodies.

Now, back to Yancey. Since I found this site through his name (for whatever reasons), I figured to see what's up between me and Yancey.

Physical - 92%
Emotional - 33%
Intellectual - 100%
Total - 75%

Obviously, me and Yancey are made for each other, save for the emotional baggage that would come with the tryst. However, we could talk about some stuff, or just fall back on our near-perfect physical attraction.

How the hell am I 1% more compatible with Yancey Thigpen than I am with Missy Peregrym? And all this noise came to fruition because I entered my birthday. I guess people born in mid-August are more likely to dig black male athletes rather than hot female actresses. Weird.

In case you were wondering, my best matches included:

Kim Smith - 98% (Hot!!)
Mischa Barton - 98% (Hot as well!!)
Priyanka Chopra - 98% (?? but extremely hot!!)
Ellen Page - 97% (Hotter than Yancey Thigpen)
Rachel Nichols - 97% (ESPN hot)

Sorry Yancey. I'ma go hit up Priyanka Chopra instead.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Cotter said...

Dude, you too? I thought I was the only one googling Thigpen. Consequently, if anyone knows where I can secure a Thigpen jersey, by all means let me know. That's a must have item.

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

I saw somebody wear a Yancey Thigpen jersey walking down the street the other day. I think it was Yancey himself.

Cotter said...

Prey tell...did he try and sell you a used car?