Quantcast

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wanna Be Tec For A Day (Or Six)?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


So yours truly will be out of the PSaMP offices for the next few days, meaning there will be little, if any, posting to the site. I promised to help my folks move (out of state), and won't be anywhere near a computer.

This is rather short notice, but I'll cut you a deal. If anyone out there wants to write for PSaMP, the greatest website in the world, for a few days, drop me a line at psampmail@gmail.com.

I'll be leaving tomorrow, so I don't expect anyone to respond. However, I wanted to at least put the offer on the table. If there are no responses, then you gotta find some other way to pass the time while I'm away.

Ball's in your court.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: