Quantcast

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mini Pony of the Day 10-10-07

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

This sucks.

Earlier today, I received an email from a woman named Rhonda-Lynne that was titled, Mini horses need your help!! I'll do my best, Rhonda-Lynne.

In Uniontown, Kansas, there is a small farm where mini ponies are being abused and mistreated. I am sickened by this situation.

If you are like me, you would make sure that people find out about this. There has been literally no media attention on these neglected animals. I have one blog. The best I can do is bring this to your attention.

If you are particularly moved by these abused mini ponies, you should call the local sheriff's office and demand action. Their number is 620-223-1440.

Mini ponies should never be hurting.

Show 'em some love, people!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

getfreshdesigns said...

Seriously, some people are just asses, they deserve the same treatment they did to those mini-ponies. Trust me, that comes from the heart, because I'm the guy who would kick a mini-pony if I saw one, but wouldn't treat an animal like they do.