Quantcast

Friday, January 4, 2008

Clevelanders Heart The Steelers

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



People who are good at Photoshop freak me out. I mean...anyone of these images could be real. At least to my untrained eye.

Big Snack at Pierogi's N'at sent me these pics from a post on his site and I needed to post 'em myself. Hell, seeing as how we just lost to the Jags a few weeks back, we could use whatever support we can get. I mean, all the "experts" are picking the Jags as their darkhorse Super Bowl contender. I'd like to see them backtrack if the Jags would have to play the Patriots.

Let's just hope the Lebron curse doesn't bite us in the ass, too. The Yankees are probably still pissed at him.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Cotter said...

Drew Carey...uh oh.

Anonymous said...

Patriots are gonna take it to the house and history books...

Too bad Pittsburgh fans are going to have to wait another season for the Steeler's to make good on their "guarantee's."