Monday, January 28, 2008

Legos Rule

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I gotta show love for the Lego for a quick minute. Today is the 50th birthday of the coolest toy on the block (you like that?).

These little bastards cultivated my love for auto/home repair with simple blocks. I mean, I could make you a cubed car in like a couple seconds with a flat piece (green one in the pic), a few blocks, a steering wheel and some tires.

I grew outta Legos when they started making those massive sets where you could build like a castle or interactive building of some sort. I was used to the simple sets where your imagination dictated what you built. I could build a ridiculous stick/tower.

The above picture was found here. Lego blogs rule. Lego cakes rule as well.



UPDATE: I found a site where you can create yourself as a Lego dude/dudette. I modeled my guy after my ZZ Top-bearded self in my Questions Answered post. I didn't use a blue t-shirt because the Lego-creation site had a Pittsburgh Penguins shirt for some reason.


PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

6 comments:

south-fl-steel said...

too bad they didn't have a pittsburgh passion t-shirt.
.

tecmo said...

Too bad they didn't have a Pittsburgh Ironmen T-shirt. Look that one up.

south-fl-steel said...

oh, i KNOW about the ironmen.
i still have all the original drawings and artwork i submitted for the fan contest to design the logo for the new usfl team.

and who could forget big bad mike rozier?
.

tecmo said...

Nice.

I was a big fan of Gary Gait and the Pittsburgh CrosseFire. I sent in a buncha fan art for the naming/logo deal when they announced the Burgh was getting an indoor lacrosse team and some fan would name them. I lost.

south-fl-steel said...

yeah, i lost too. really destroyed a young 13 year old boys heart.
must admit, as big a fool as i am for pittsburgh sports, i was never a big crossefire fan. cool name, though.
.

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.