Quantcast

Friday, January 11, 2008

Lightning Curse Breaker Checklist

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Sweet. I did it again. I am a massive jinx.

The Penguins beat the Lightning, 4-1 last night.

Now, I'm known for jinxing my own team, a la MAF and the Steelers. Last night, I used my powers against the Lightning. Let's look at what worked.

Vinny Lecavalier rules, and I hope he scores 15 goals tonight. No goals. Check.

Marty St. Louis is so tall and cool. Still short and uncool. Check.

I hope Tampa Bay wins. Nope. Check.

We should score no goals tonight. 4 goals. Check.

I hope Sid and Geno don't show up. Sid's point streak was snapped, but Geno scored. Half-check.

We should probably leave the net empty all night. You see that Conklin save? Check.

Who needs two points? Us. Check.



5.5 out of 6. You're welcome.



PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: