Quantcast

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Very Confused

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Sorry. My PSaMP-time has been shaky these past few days. I'll be back in full action in a bit. Until then, posting will be irregular at best. Please accept my meager offerings for the time being.

My sister sent me this picture. I have no idea what it is, where it came from or how I can erase the image from my mind, but I needed to share it.

I don't even know what it means. Honestly, I don't understand what its referencing.

Drugs?

I'm lost.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

6 comments:

Cotter said...

Barry Bonds don't want no more drama.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess it's a reference to the fact that 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, and Timbaland...possibly others. Are under investigation for receiving shipments of steroids and HGH.

getfreshdesigns said...

anon is right.

why would Mary J. Blige need HGH or steroids?

Chris said...

Blige wants the drugs for their anti-aging capabilities.

kate said...

hahahaha...i rule. well said Cotter. lol.

tecmo said...

I was going to link to HG's post over at You Been Blinded about that steroids bust. However, I could not decide if that was Mary J. Bloge (sidenote: listen to Akir) or Whitney Houston for the longest time.

I'm not sayin Whitney's a crackhead...just a little...crack-ish.

If you haven't seen/heard I Might Need Security by Jamie Foxx, you haven't lived.

No longer confused.