Quantcast

Thursday, May 15, 2008

All Fake Legs Need Penguins Logos

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



Albert Guilianelli rules.

As if you needed any more evidence that Pittsburgh sports fans are absolutely insane about their teams, watch that video to understand the lengths gone to profess the local love.

That's a prosthetic leg. Adorned with a massive Penguins logo. And a captain's C on the back. Man, I want one of these and I luckily have both of my legs. Maybe a third leg...I'm gonna stop while I'm ahead.

Props to WTAE for the video.

Listen close at the beginning of the video. Jake Ploeger gives a healthy chuckle after saying "do do."

One more video before I let you go. Check out the Pens, specifically BGL, Ruutu, Malone and Geno taunt the hell outta the stunned Philly fans after the crushing Game 3 win.



Go Pens.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: