Quantcast

Friday, May 2, 2008

Pittsburgh Passion and Xplosion Get Some TV Love

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!




Tip of the cap to the irreplaceable PittGirl for this story from earlier in the week.

I don't watch Back To You. Hell, I don't even know if the show got cancelled or if its still running. Kelsey Grammer is Frasier Crane, not some anchorman from Pittsburgh.

However, the show did okay in my book when they prominently featured both a Pittsburgh Passion and Pittsburgh Xplosion t-shirt. And by prominently, I mean only visible by a screengrab from a paused DVR still of a terrible show (in my opinion, although I've never taken the time to watch it).

Evidence of both shirts are provided.

The defunct Pittsburgh Crossefire feels slighted.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: