Quantcast

Friday, May 16, 2008

WooHoo! Flyers Win!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Megadeth rules! Woooooooooo!

Cros-by Su-ucks!

The Flyers are "alive and swell," baby!

I don't know where I heard it, but I think Game 5 is this Sunday on NBC.

That dude who brings like 30 signs to the games behind the net is the man. Its like he knows what's gonna happen!

Pink, popped-collared shirts are fantastic.

3 more wins til the finals, baby! Briere's gonna own!

(/blatant trip on a Penguin) Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I need to buy some Dockers.

And some Edge Shave Gel.

We're only down because Timonen and Coburn are out. No, I've never heard of Mark Eaton.

Wooooooooooooo!

Championship.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: