Quantcast

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Classic Mini Pony of the Day 6-17-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!



(originally published on 6-17-07)


I'm giving you another video, mainly because it rules.

I imagine this conversation to be something along the lines of this:

"What's up, bro?"
"Nothin' much. Hangin' out. Bein' cute. You?"
"Yeah, I got the whole cute thing goin' on, too."
"Being small rules."
"Yes. Yes it does."

Fin.


(Editor's note: That conversation would be between the first two cool little horses in the vid. I couldn't even begin to imagine how sweet the conversation would be when all the little horses got together at the end.)

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6192629.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;4

read the headline of that post, haha

tecmo said...

Gah. Let 'em try.

Cotter said...

I got your back man, I'm like 1/3 of a lawyer...