Quantcast

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 6-25-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Thanks to the millions (kidding) of readers who sent this one in. Off the top of my head, I can think of Al, Matthew, Kate G...I know I'm forgetting a bunch. If you're not mentioned, a digital fist bump goes your way.

Thumbelina, the mini pony in the picture, sponsors today's links:

Pogo Balls are unreal. [Deuce of Davenport]

That link gives me permission to mention this video. I plan on doing this in Union Square. [Youtube]

Hockey on ESPN will suffer without Barry Melrose, but this was a classy send-off. [Awful Announcing]

Who will replace The Mullet at tWWL? [Sean from Going Five Hole on Puck Daddy]

There are always players on other teams that you can't not like. Clinton Portis is one of 'em. [DC Sports Bog]

Sneaky bastard. [With Leather]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost laughed out loud at that picture, I fail at life.