Quantcast

Monday, June 9, 2008

Griffey Hits His 600th

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Congrats to Ken Griffey Jr. Griffey hit his 600th career home run earlier tonight.

I've told you before that Junior was one of my favorite players growing up, so I just wanted show my appreciation for all that Griffey has accomplished in his years in the MLB. The past few years have not been kind to The Kid, but 600 homers really defines a career. Injuries or not, Griffey was one of the most fun players to watch. And that swing...

Drinks are on the Donora boy tonight.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Vern said...

When I was younger, I thought I was being somewhat original in collecting Griffey Jr. cards...boy was I ever wrong. I suppose I should have suspected I was just like every other kid when they made a video game with his likeness. (Still the most fun baseball game I've ever played)

tecmo said...

Yeah, we weren't as original as we thought. Everyone who was yuong and impressionable when Grif made it to the bigs was in love with him. Unreal talent, unreal video game