Quantcast

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Meet PSaMP and OFTOT at Steelers Training Camp

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Where: Steelers Training Camp, St. Vincent College

When: Sunday, August 10

Time: Practice starts at 2:55 P.M.

As a Steelers fan who currently lives in New York City, I feel semi-disconnected from all I hold dear (Pittsburgh sports). Now, I moved in February, so it hasn't been that long, but I've only been to the area to see my younger brother at Point Park University. That's about to change.

This weekend, PSaMP and my good buddy Cotter from One For The Other Thumb will be making a trip from the big city into Latrobe for Steelers camp. Since St. Vincent College is my alma mater, it will be good to revisit my old stomping grounds.

Any fans of the Steelers, PSaMP or OFTOT who want to discuss football at camp with two (kickass) Steelers bloggers should feel free to drop me a line at psampmail@gmail.com. Plus, I'll tip you off on where to find mini ponies right next to camp!

So yeah, email me if you plan on visiting camp this Sunday afternoon. Hope to see you there!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was planning on attending, but alas, I'll be in Colorado on vacation. Have a good time, I hope to hear some good stories when I return.