Quantcast

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 8-29-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Cool merry-go-round?

This is either the coolest or meanest thing I've ever seen. On one hand, we have a ton of mini ponies in the same place. On the other hand, they can't run free and do whatever they want. So I'm torn.

If you're in Chicago (look at the ambulance), then go visit these little guys and bring them some hay or something. If not, read these links:

I took part in Cotter's MPIE. Check out my awesome answers. And look for the Count Duckula reference. [One For The Other Thumb]

Pacman Jones was at Hooters when he learned he was reinstated. The man just loves bewbs. [PFT and Larry Brown Sports]

Downer Steelers season preview. 7-9? [Suburban Rob Rossis]

I, for one, was happy to see Joe Sakic come back for another year. He's just a great player to watch. [Jes Golbez]

Santonio, over or under 1,000 yard receiving? [Nonstop Steelers]

Thanks to Jimmy at Bodog, who emailed me odds for the season. They have Santonio at 1,075. [BodogLife]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: