Quantcast

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Site News

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


Please forgive the notable absence of a legit post today. Work has been stressing me out, and I’m currently working on a nifty interview/candid discussion with arguably the most polarizing figure in the Pittsburgh sports landscape. Yeah, you heard right. It’ll be the glorious return of “Inside the Athlete’s Studio.” It’s been a year since the last major interview on PSaMP, or, since the dude that organized last season’s Pirates walkout. This subject is much bigger than any of the previous interviewees. The interview is still ongoing, so there’s no set date for it to run. Stay tuned for that, though.

Here’s a sample:

On their upbringing – “I loved sports as a kid, played them a lot to the detriment of my academics. I was a decent athlete. I played football in high school but loved basketball more.”

On blogs – “I think blogs, like the mainstream media, have to create their own credibility. I make a point of reading [redacted]'s blog because I know I might find useful -- accurate -- information there. I can't say the same for a lot of blogs.”

On Buzz Bissinger – “I saw the Costas show with Bizzinger [sic] and I was shocked at Bizzinger's [sic] attack mode. There was no call for that and I certainly don't share his views.”

I can’t give you any more without giving away the subject. Have fun.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

6 comments:

Dave said...

one of the few polarizing figures in Pgh is Mark Madden. Who else fits the description?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Madden.

Collier? Smizik?

Kordell!?!?!

Nutting?

Is this media or athletics?

Dave said...

I'm sticking to my prediction.

Smizik's perch high atop that horse prevents him from being interviewed by a blog.

Nutting? When's the last time Mr. Burns gave any interview to anyone?

Kordell is a possibility if he was somehow convinced that PSaMP had an open QB spot.

Collier? Yeah maybe, but Madden has been out of a job and is getting ready to start a new one soon. He needs to get his name back out there. Plus he's polarizing.

Sean said...

I didn't realize that you interviewed me! :)

Anonymous said...

Sure, I'll play along with your sick and demented little game here. My guess for the interviewee is Mark Cuban. He's a major sports figure, with Pittsburgh roots, who has always struck me as being pretty open minded. And since he has (or at least had...I really haven't kept up) his own blog, I'd imagine he is pretty accepting of what they contribute.

So since you are interviewing/interviewed Mr. Cuban as I correctly guessed, how many gazillions of legal U.S. tender dollars do I get for being such a genius? If you need any help with rounding up the last few pennies to round out the prize money, I'm sure the "Benefactor" would be glad to help :)

tecmo said...

Hmmm...some good guesses here. I can't confirm or deny any of 'em...but good guesses all around.

I'm a dick