Quantcast

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mini Pony of the Day 8-18-08

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


I'm not touching this one. Thanks to my sister Kate for finding this abomination. This weekend was exhausting, to say the least, and I really have no energy to try and describe this hot mess of a picture. If you should feel so inclined, come up with a caption in the comments.

I have no cute quip for the links either, so here they are:

Baroque night in NYC on Saturday was crazy, here's my buddy Ben's take on the night. [Mr. Ben's Flickr]

My buddy Rob has more pics. [Rob's Flickr]

Is it healthy to worry about preseason, or is it...dare I say...just preseason? [One For The Other Thumb]

Missed it this weekend, but the Buccos actually signed Pedro Alvarez. I know we as fans have said it countless times over the past 15+ years, but...turning point? [Doubt About It]

Former Bucco Brian Giles destroyed the outfield wall in San Diego. [The Fightins]

Ridiculous NFL season preview. And yes, the Steelers are definitely "Contenders Forever." [fuhbaw]

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you meant ridiculous in a good way! thanks for the link thru and keep fighting the good fight. cian @ fuhbaw.

tecmo said...

Most definitely!

IndyGo said...

duude hot burlesque chick wants me to shoot more pics of her this sunday haha