Quantcast

Monday, May 14, 2007

PSaMP Is A Homer? You're Kidding!

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Real quick, I wanted to give a shout out to the University of Delaware men's lacrosse team, who beat UVA 14-8 in the Division 1 men's tourney. I'm currently in the state of Delaware, and in true homer fashion, I've decided to give credit where credit is due. Pittsburgh isn't really known for lax (unless you count the Crossefire, the Steel City's former indoor team that was home to lacrosse legend Gary Gait), so PSaMP has adopted the Blue Hens as my team to root for. Fitting that UD won while I'm briefly in the state. The Blue Hens better win their next game, which is against the University of Maryland Baltimore County, an unseeded team much like UD, on May 20th.

Great job, Delaware men's lacrosse! Way to make PSaMP proud!

That is all.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: