Quantcast

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Read All of These, Or I'll Be Mad

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

I don't really want to talk about the Pirates' 10-0 loss to the Brewers last night. Paul Maholm needs to be demoted, and Bryan Bullington should definitely take his place in the rotation. Soon. That's all I'll say about the game. In the meantime, here's some cool articles that you must read:




Get your read on...

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

2 comments:

Eric (Extra P.) said...

Thanks for the link. By the way, I am not even a Brewers fan - I grew up in KC. So I feel the pain of rooting for one of the worst franchises in baseball (It's always a dead heat between KC and Pittsburgh these days). I can afford to adopt Tony Pena, Jr. for $10, but I'm holding out to see if he ever hits another triple, or if the four he hit in the first two weeks are all he has in him.

tecmo said...

Haha. How do the Brewers get Tony Gwynn Jr. and Prince Fielder?

Now that KC has Tony Pena Jr., I'm hoping the Bucs can keep up with Milwaukee and KC in the 2nd generation signings. My guess is we will go for Danny Tartabull Jr. or something.