Quantcast

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Will Not Be Thrown Away. Part 4

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

Alright, this isn't a can, but it is one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia. This is my hat from when I played minor league baseball (one step above t-ball, not one step below the majors, ya nerd). I got to meet Willie Stargell, and Pops autographed my hat. Needless to say, I never wore the hat again, and it still graces my bedroom wall. I figured it was appropriate to include it in this list.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Sheena Beaston said...

was that signed during the card fair at stedward? or maybe purchased at the sports card shop in 'snewton, next to the sweltering, stenchy library. good times. (especially begging to go to the dairyette to purchase packs of cards...not to rent terrible movies.)