Quantcast

Sunday, July 29, 2007

$21k and PSaMP Is Yours

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!


My blog is worth $20,887.98.
How much is your blog worth?



Very interesting read, here. OMDQ, weekend editor at Awful Announcing, brought this stunning news to my attention. Quailman took the idea from The 26th Man, so they also get a link.

Anyway, this site analyzes how much your blog is worth. I'll mess it up if I try to explain, so here's what the site says.

Inspired by Tristan Louis's research into the value of each link to Weblogs Inc, I've created this little applet using Technorati's API which computes and displays your blog's worth using the same link to dollar ratio as the AOL-Weblogs Inc deal.

Pretty solid.

And if you happen to have a spare $21,000 laying around and want complete control of a cool site dedicated to sports and little horses, email me and we can set the whole deal up.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

No comments: