Quantcast

Friday, July 13, 2007

Drew's Lines is it Anyway?

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

After reading the Ladies...' ridiculous post about cheese (or cheeze), I got to thinking about Whose Line is it Anyway. The show was the pinnacle of television comedy in its prime, and I was a diehard fan.

Lady Andrea brought up a Three Headed Broadway Star clip about cheese, and it is one of my favorites. However this one (above) is my all-time favorite Three Headed Broadway Star clip. I remember crying when I first saw it during its original airing. I was so glad to find it on the fantastic YouTube, and I cried again. Drew gets so into it, and messes up gloriously.

You. Are. My. Sole. Mate. Baby.

PSAMP HAS MOVED! CLICK HERE TO GET TO THE BRAND NEW SITE! NOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i peed about 2 or 3 times watching this.

thanks for sharing it with us.